Katie Price needs help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Really annoys me how they describe driving whilst off her head on drink & drugs as "her drink drive ordeal" nobody stuck a gun to her head to make her drive.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Really annoys me how they describe driving whilst off her head on drink & drugs as "her drink drive ordeal" nobody stuck a gun to her head to make her drive.
Don't worry, she's going to jail if it's true, so that'll sort her issues and addictions out, I'm sure. Then the papers might be able to accurately describe her next few weeks as an ordeal.

All very sad.

Try as hard as you can and you might get into Cambridge or Oxford. You might also get into Parliament with a little bit of publicity. This poor girl has done everything possible and repeatedly and still can‘t be admitted to jail.

My advice to her is not to give up. Keep trying.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Try as hard as you can and you might get into Cambridge or Oxford. You might also get into Parliament with a little bit of publicity. This poor girl has done everything possible and repeatedly and still can‘t be admitted to jail.

My advice to her is not to give up. Keep trying.

I fear she won't. That or something worse.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I don’t understand how she can be bankrupt yet still have nice cars, loads of holidays and plastic surgery.
What are her creditors doing?

She's probably not paying for them; they'll be 'gifts' in return for publicity.

newts

Veteran
I don’t understand how she can be bankrupt yet still have nice cars, loads of holidays and plastic surgery.
What are her creditors doing?

She'll have various businesses set up as Ltd companies, run up all debt in 1 company, then go bankrupt. All the major assets like property are held by the 'safe' company. The other hideous Katy (H) went bankrupt in one company as did Jamie Oliver, yet they still live luxurious lifestyles in plush properties.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
She'll have various businesses set up as Ltd companies, run up all debt in 1 company, then go bankrupt. All the major assets like property are held by the 'safe' company. The other hideous Katy (H) went bankrupt in one company as did Jamie Oliver, yet they still live luxurious lifestyles in plush properties.

I think you are doing Jamie Oliver a big disservice. You can’t go bankrupt in a company. Bankruptcy is a personal thing.
He didn’t go bankrupt, he’s still worth many millions. one of his businesses failed. And he put millions of his own money in to protect as many jobs as possible.

Seems like the cars and some personal stuff isn;t her personal property - belongs maybe to her boyfriend
A lot of the 'glamourous' stuff is a business assett as her business is herself and her streaming

So she gets to keep a great lifestyle while other who do the same thing have their whole lives destroyed

I don;t feel she will realise how bad all this is until she gets a massive shock and, somehow, looses it all - at least for a while
and I can;t see that happening unless she goes to prison - anything else will have too many cushions for her
even in jail she will probably be a hero and get it easy

I think she just doesn't realise how lucky she actually is - she thinks she does and she thinks she knows how other people feel - but she is just to cushioned from the reality

newts

Veteran
I think you are doing Jamie Oliver a big disservice. You can’t go bankrupt in a company. Bankruptcy is a personal thing.
He didn’t go bankrupt, he’s still worth many millions. one of his businesses failed. And he put millions of his own money in to protect as many jobs as possible.

A quick look at companies house shows his track record in full. Bankruptcy/insolvency, I'm sure all the creditors will forgive because of his personal gesture. My original point was that many celebs manage wealth distribution well with good accountants & use the media to garner sympathy when required.

Top Bottom