Katie Price needs help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
She’s not someone who I have a great interest in, and I don’t like reality TV.

But she courts controversy where ever she goes and seemingly broadcasts her entire life 24/7 to the media.
However I am increasingly worried that she will end up as the next tabloid victim as her life spirals totally out of control and she has nowhere else to turn.
She was recently in the press for an “assault” which appears to have been her boyfriend. Now she’s got a real chance of going to prison for her latest driving charges.
She needs some very urgent help from people who care for her rather than people who use her for fame and money

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Oh dear bless her

Brandane

Legendary Member
She’s not someone who I have a great interest in
However I am increasingly worried
Serious question; why?
She is just another attention seeking "celebrity" who made a lot of money out of her fame/infamy, but sadly for her she doesn't seem able to cope with it. Her taste in partners isn't helping, of course - but that's down to her.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Because human emotion and empathy, perhaps?

Beebo, I agree - she seems a very down to earth individual to me, notwithstanding the image that she's created (which people assume is the real her, of course), but she clearly has personal issues which she isn't controlling, sadly.

Drago

Legendary Member
Events have overtaken us.

Price has been charged with disqual and no insurance, and remanded for court today. Despit talk of drink and drugs in the media last night there is no mention of any such charges, which begs the question of how she managed to park the car on its side on a stright stretch of road.

Before she gets help she is going to get a lot of punishment.

IMHO she is the architect of her own downfall. Shes as responsible for her actions as any one of us are. She's had plenty of opportunity to avail herself of help, but instead prefers to conduct her life like one long car crash, with the odd real car crash thrown in for good measure.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Serious question; why?
She is just another attention seeking "celebrity" who made a lot of money out of her fame/infamy, but sadly for her she doesn't seem able to cope with it. Her taste in partners isn't helping, of course - but that's down to her.
Because we recently had Caroline Clack killing herself because of the media and press , lessons don’t appear to have been learned and the tabloid press keep on push their victims to ever increasing levels of stress.

It does seem that if you chose to sell your soul to the devil ie the press, they own your entire life.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Flack. Spellcheck changed it.

Brandane

Legendary Member
It does seem that if you chose to sell your soul to the devil ie the press, they own your entire life.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan boy of the press. But Ms. Price used them at every opportunity to further her "career" when it suited her, so she can't complain too much. If they were really causing her so much stress, then surely she could have cut the fuel supply off a long time ago, and slinked off into the background like most has-beens seem able to do?
The press aren't to blame for the fact that she appears to have taken up with another bad 'un who it seems was responsible for assaulting her recently. There is help available to put a stop to that, but only if she wants it. And she has to play her part, i.e. kick his sorry arse out the door and never look his way again.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
In life we all make choices . She decided to make her life public and sold it to the highest bidder so she can’t really complain when it goes wrong, well she could if she wanted to do something about it.
Maybe a spell in the clink will give her time to reflect and make changes, we can only hope.
Sorry, but I see zero parallels with Caroline Flack.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Because we recently had Caroline Clack killing herself because of the media and press ,

Ms Flack banjoed her boyfriend with a weapon, drawing blood.

Everyone appears keen to crack down on domestic violence, and in any case excusing someone from the process because they are famous is a complete non-starter.

She was charged, bailed, and given a trial date at the first appearance - exactly as you and I would have been.

Given the circumstances, she was never going to get locked up, although might have feared she would be.

The public shame appeared to be her biggest problem, but that's part of the reason why courts are held in public.

The public shame of the process is deemed to be part of the punishment, although increasingly fewer people feel that shame.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
She’s not someone who I have a great interest in, and I don’t like reality TV.

But she courts controversy where ever she goes and seemingly broadcasts her entire life 24/7 to the media.
However I am increasingly worried that she will end up as the next tabloid victim as her life spirals totally out of control and she has nowhere else to turn.
She was recently in the press for an “assault” which appears to have been her boyfriend. Now she’s got a real chance of going to prison for her latest driving charges.
She needs some very urgent help from people who care for her rather than people who use her for fame and money

She's not in trouble because of anyone using her for fame and money, she's currently in a cell because she thinks she doesn't need to comply with road traffic laws or court sentences. She has a string of convictions with six disqualifications. The state of her driving gives me more cause to worry for her potential victims than it does Ms Price.

Top Bottom