kedab returns from the wilds...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
it's been an awfully long time (maybe 8 months or more), since i last posted here - well, like the sunshine, i'm back. i decided to stay away for the winter after i got the car and drove myself to work...then i got lazy. raining is it? get in the car. a bit of drizzle? get in the car. a bit cold? get in the car. sad times. my pretty little CitySpeed has been neglected (though always looked after). i even drove to work this morning because i couldn't be bothered to get up early to cycle in. bad kedab. anyhoo, i may not do as much commuting but if the weather holds for longer than a few days i'll no doubt be back cursing the state of East Anglia's roads once again...did have a bit of an issue with a fellow cyclist this morning though...i'm going through a traffic calmed but nevertheless 40mph zone, cyclist using the dual use pavement on my left and slightly ahead...i guess what he's about to do as we approach the 'give priority' bit, so i cover my brake...sure enough, without looking, he hops off the kerb maybe 5 meters in front of my bumper! i couldn't adam and eve it. i didn't give him grief about it but a non-cyclist car driver not looking at him and his possible course of action...he'd have been toast. one was not amused. so, that's it, hello CCer's, nice to see you again. here's to being back much more often :hello:

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Welcome back.

Now sell that car and get some new shiny bits for your bike!

Top Bottom