Keep getting logged out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Same here, I got around it by clicking the 'Keep Me Logged In' box @hopless500

Shaun

Founder
Sorry, my fault - I'm testing the speed and integrity of a number of caching data stores on the server and when I switch between them it invalidates the session data, including your login sticky info (so you have to log back in). :shy:

I expect to finish by the end of today so the disruption will be fairly limited. :whistle:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Sorry, my fault - I'm testing the speed and integrity of a number of caching data stores on the server and when I switch between them it invalidates the session data, including your login sticky info (so you have to log back in). :shy:

I expect to finish by the end of today so the disruption will be fairly limited. :whistle:

Cheers,
I think that's the first time I've ever seen a geek admit fault. Usually the user "must have pressed something."

Hats off.

Geek is used kindly, in this context.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
I think that's the first time I've ever seen a geek admit fault. Usually the user "must have pressed something."

Hats off.

Geek is used kindly, in this context.
Its not really his fault, it's a consequence of testing the data stores. He only said he's at fault because he's a nice bloke. If he'd have done it accidentally, it would be his fault, but he didn't. Geeks forever :smile:

Shaun

Founder
Okay, sorry for the disruption, testing finished - you should find that your login sessions "stick" again (providing you tick the box thingy when you login). :okay:

Cheers,

Um, that's because it's usually an ID-ten-T problem.

Shaun

Founder
The reason the tick box hasn't been working today is because I've effectively flushed the data from the cache each time I've run a test. I've finished testing now and set-up the new cache (which is faster than the old one), so anyone having problems should just log out and back in again (ticking the box) and it should keep you logged in like before. :okay:

Cheers,

Top Bottom