Keep or return

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2good

so I set up my new bkool pro today. The contact point for tyre looks to have wee bits of rubber on it. ( don't know if they get tested?)... There is also a few minor scratches on the trainer ( not the legs)

The actual trainer was rattling when I picked it up as if there was a screw inside... Couple of mins later a small bit of plastic fell out.. Had a look and it's not from the outside of the trainer...

Is this a customer return or a refurb??

Would you keep it or return?

Cheers

RickB

professional procrastinator
I had the feeling mine was used too. But it worked perfectly so I kept it. They used to do a free 30 day trial so I guess they get a lot of machines back again which have had a bit of use. Report it to them now to see what they say, but make good use of it in the meantime to see how it performs.

OP
OP

2good

I bought it from Rutland. The seal was intact.

They have offered to take it back but don't have anymore in stock!

Cheers I'll give it a shot

rob01792

Über Member
a common thing this as I had bits of rubber on the contact roller and the little round cap on the fan side looked if it had been supper glued on. and box seal intact I think it bkool returns as they offer 30 day free trial then they send them on to the retailers
the retailer sorted it out even sent a new 1 a day before collecting the original 1

rob01792

Über Member
Think they called fishface cycles i ordered online then when i received it it i phoned them they sent the other 1 out same day i was very impressed with the customer service

Top Bottom