Keep the faith, school holidays nearly upon us.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scouserinlondon

As I hurlted along the blue track that is the A3 this morning, loose blue chippings embedding themselves in my legs.

I was not only impressed by the number of cyclists, but also enthused by the fact that this time next week there will be about half the vehicluar traffic on the roads.

Yay.

darthpaul

Yep happy days with quieter roads :smile:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
The downside of the school holidays is the rise in railway vandalism and people lumbering onto the trains with house-sized suitcases.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The A3 going out of town from the Robin Hood RAB fills me with fear, even in a white van. The three lanes are really narrow and everybody goes close to 50 mph or above if they know where the cameras are. Anybody who rides that stretch is brave.

thomas

the tank engine
The A3 going out of town from the Robin Hood RAB fills me with fear, even in a white van. The three lanes are really narrow and everybody goes close to 50 mph or above if they know where the cameras are. Anybody who rides that stretch is brave.

I nearly had to once. At about 11 oclock at night, kind of took a wrong turn on the way home from London. Ended up going past chessington and miles out of the way to avoid it.

I was annoyed as a few days later I was driving back from london and realised I was about 100 meters from where the hard shoulder started so I'd of been fine :biggrin:

Top Bottom