kenda breaker tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flat-pack

Veteran
These came with my Giant Sedona and, with only one puncture in a years use, I am happy with them but they do not seem to be available anymore as far as I can see.

Also my rear tyre is showing signs of wear with a green stripe around the centre, does this mean it MUST be replaced ? There is still some tread left but I have noticed some traction loss on a muddy uphill section of my commute.

Any alternative tyre recommendations appreciated, commute is 5 miles road 2 miles bridlepath each way.

Graham

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Not familiar with the Kenda's, my Trek came with Bontrager Satellite plus tyres, great in the wet and dry and on towpath as long as you're not going really quick, never had a puncture in 2.5 years use. They also have a reflective side wall which may or may not make you more visible but I like them. Not a bad price here either.

simongrant

I have these on my hybrid - Kenda Khan 700x38c With K-Shield Puncture Protection.
They have done over 2000 miles so far,not one puncture and the tread is still like new.Always inflated to max psi of 85. My road bike came with kenda Kampaigns but i changed them after 45 miles for no other reason than i got vittoria rubinos because they are red and black and look very nice.Will keep the kendas for spares for sure.

Simon

Top Bottom