1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kessler's B-sample

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Tetedelacourse, 12 Jul 2007.

1. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Positive - 85/1 compared with the acceptable levels of 4/1. See ya Matthias!

This is possibly the worst defence I've heard since Basso:

Kessler indicated the positive test could have been caused by four substances he swallowed with Chinese writing on the packaging. He is said to have received them from his non-medical practitioner, and understood them to be nutrition supplements. (Eurosport)

2. chris42

chris42 New Member

yep!
    gone. who next?

3. MichaelM

MichaelM Veteran

Just the other day I was going to post about the first doping scandal of the tour - but didn't want to be too negative for my first post. Didn't take long though did it!

4. chris42

chris42 New Member

The ITV4 highlight last night started off with doping!
    not a great move!

5. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

The excuses some riders have would make them good politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. OP
    OP
    Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Aye, sorry about that testosterone - I thought it was an apple.

7. chris42

chris42 New Member

Aye, sorry about that testosterone - I thought it was an apple.[/quote]

Or a headach pill

8. dbg

dbg New Member

He probably bought a copy of Tyler Hamiltons 1001 excuses when caught doping.

9. Seems perfectly reasonable.

If you eat ground-up dried tiger cock, it's bound to up your testosterone levels, that's why it's sold as an aphrodisiac in the Far East :?: