Keyless seatpost bolt - 19mm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheD245

As above really. The only ones I can see all have a little key on them, like the Raleigh style.

need a 19mm keyless Bolt, and I don’t fancy selling a kidney not get one of the campag ones from eBay.

thanks,
Phil

walkman-man

I'm not too familiar with the Raleigh style bolts- would you have a pic to give me a better idea? I'll probably have something in my spares box.

OP
OP
T

TheD245

I’m looking for this style, 19mm in length, but crucially without the key circled in blue.

thanks in advance!

DECFB309-A2D8-4ED5-B4FF-257BDF15222D.jpeg

Attachments

• 5C17292F-4586-478F-B3A9-31F49EE3C564.jpeg
    5C17292F-4586-478F-B3A9-31F49EE3C564.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Look for Ofmega ones too. They are always expensive. My Ron Cooper needs this type. Alternatively, file the tab off. These bolts are hard, but not stainless steel hard.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391328025500

If the bolt is slightly too long, put a washer under the head.

Last edited:

walkman-man

Ok, well you threw me when you mentioned about Raleigh, as I didn't think the common keyed style bolt was especially linked to them. Anyway- I've several of the non keyed bolts, although most of them are pretty long for your 19mm length limit. But would this measurement refer to the clamping size or just the length of the bolt itself? I understand that the clamping size means the measurement between the inner edge of the two heads of the bolt's head and the head of the piece it connects to. If you mean clamping size, then I have maybe two that are small enough for this.

Top Bottom