Kickr Snap issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi I'm needing help as already encountering issues with this,

Firstly, I can't seem to securely secure the bike, the non driveside is screwed out as far as it goes and the driveside clamped and it's still a bit wobbly, when I can get it remotely secure I have another issue:

Calibration, it is about 20w out from my stages but at 200w no matter how much more power i put out it just sits at 200-250 even if I'm doing 300-400w on the stages, the stages is accurate in this case.

Not sure what's happening I've done a spindown, the ofset always coming back as 0 too.

Any help at all?

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
What QR are you using? The one supplied with the Kickr? Make sure the QR is closed properly and line up the notches of the KICKR properly. The larger of the notches houses the clamp side of the QR. Adjust this side so the wheel is roughly in the centre of the Snap’s roller. Then lock of with the locking ring. Now close the Snap’s blue clamp. It should be tight but not gorilla tight. Adjust the roller till it just touches the tyre. Now turn the dial two full turns and if you need to, a quarter turn more.

If in doubt, email or chat to the Wahoo team. I think they should be at work now in the USA.

Hope that helps. I haven’t had any issues with mine and the readings are acurate.

CXRAndy

Guru
There should be no play in the skewer mounts when tightened. There is something you're doing wrong or poorly fitted. Have quick look on youtube, someone will have demo of setting it up. Else contact Wahoo or supplier for guidance.

Top Bottom