Kickstarter project...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have recently been developing a comfy and supportive saddle and am looking for investors/mugs to join my team to further improve the project.

saddle.JPG

Whilst this is only a prototype, it works quite well on bumpy roads on a CX and Hardtail to soften the blow.

Paypal gift or brown envelopes packed with folding stuff is acceptable.

:becool:

D

Deleted member 23692

Could you incorporate something like this into it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9N1duIIfC4

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Excellent! I'm getting positive vibes about this. Maybe the ladies could assist in the design for the next stage of the project.. :okay:

Thanks for the million squids Markymark. The money has just dropped into my Paypal account.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is there a ladies version?
Somebody posted an extremely rude xxx-rated picture of such a saddle on one forum years ago. It lasted a few minutes before the mods removed it.

I won't even describe it. Let's just say that it was obviously designed by a pervy male non-cyclist, and it did not look comfortable! :eek:

Thanks for the million squids Markymark. The money has just dropped into my Paypal account.
Yeah, about that. Now that I own you, sorry I mean invested in you , I'll need you to do a few return trips to Columbia on that bike to bring some, erm, souvenirs back for me.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Somebody posted an extremely rude xxx-rated picture of such a saddle on one forum years ago. It lasted a few minutes before the mods removed it.

I won't even describe it. Let's just say that it was obviously designed by a pervy male non-cyclist, and it did not look comfortable! :eek:
Haha I seen that

ScotiaLass

Guru
Excellent! I'm getting positive vibes about this. Maybe the ladies could assist in the design for the next stage of the project.. :okay:

It has to come in pink....oh...did that sound....
Anyway, I'll contribute half a mil if it can be made in a firm rubber material....in pink....

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Hence me not posting any thoughts or suggestions.... :whistle:

Top Bottom