Kids cycling on mans driveway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I'm not at my happiest today,but that's really helped lift the spirits; love it. :sun:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Similar situation when my 1st child was just learning to walk. He/we would walk up and down our grove and he would detour onto empty driveways to explore this exciting new independence that walking with his little block trolley (a little flat truck that contained coloured wooden blocks and had a handle for toddlers to hold onto for support).
One of the neighbours had a large, level, smooth area of block paving at the front of the house enclosed by a low garden wall. On one trip up the road young'un decided to pop through the open gate and do a lap of the block paving while exploring a new place. Moments later an upstairs window opened and the miserable cow that lived there shouted out "Would we please keep our child out of their garden, it isn't a playground!"
Honestly, you couldn't make it up. There was some 'history' between us but FFS, it was a barely walking toddler and besides, her kids were only 6 or 7yrs older than ours, had she really got such a bitter attitude to children?
Anyway, the arris'oles moved out a few years ago and life on the grove has been more harmonious for all since :rolleyes:

PaulB

Legendary Member
What a huge disappointment that the police didn't attend mob handed and taught the little monster how to respect other people's property.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
What a huge disappointment that the police didn't attend mob handed and taught the little monster how to respect other people's property.
Don’t worry the YouTube comments are full of people saying the same.
Plus comments like maybe he’s a Paedo.
And what if the kid gets injured and sues.
Its a sad world we live in.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Don’t worry the YouTube comments are full of people saying the same.
Plus comments like maybe he’s a Paedo.
And what if the kid gets injured and sues.
Its a sad world we live in.
Someone's posted it on Facebook from the Daily Heil and there are many comments like that one on there (both Heil and FB) - US and UK - condemning the man for doing this.

Top Bottom