Kids road bike 9 year +

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking for a road bike for one of our kids. Something like a Carrera junior or small triban 300 or ... They've just turned 9 but are fairly tall so I'd be erring on the larger size. Decent condition, but doesn't have to be perfect.
I'm in the North West if its a collection.
I picked one up around Christmas from @DCLane and they've both had a go:bicycle: on it and decided they'd both like one. Great for getting them off their backsides hudles, but more expense for dad :cry:. Sympathy gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Islabike Luath - premium prices for second hand bikes, but you'll get your money back when you resell.

OP
OP
M

MartinQ

Guru
Small "bump" ... Anyone got a road bike for a 9+ year old at a reasonable price? There are a few on the bay at reasonable prices, but at other ends of the country :-(.

Going to have to fork out for a new one at this rate

Small "bump" ... Anyone got a road bike for a 9+ year old at a reasonable price? There are a few on the bay at reasonable prices, but at other ends of the country :-(.

Going to have to fork out for a new one at this rate

I've got a Triban 3 junior for sale. It's in the for sale section. I'm On my mobile at the moment so can't paste the link.

Let me know if your interested.

OP
OP
M

MartinQ

Guru
I've got a Triban 3 junior for sale.

Thanks, after some uuumming and aaarring we picked up new a Triban 300 (43 cm frame, 650 wheels) this weekend. She's quite tall for her age and this is about right fit with a bit of growing room. Went out for 16 (flat) miles on Saturday and she loved it

TribanSmall.jpg

Now for the (pink) gloves, bottle cage, ... :banghead:.
Off to cycle to the ice cream farm in a week or so (20 mile round trip).

Top Bottom