Killer thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

longers made the mistake of anticipating spontanious gelling of like minds...:rolleyes:

I'm still working on it :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Not sure if this has the makings of a killer thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you qualified to comment on this with a pathetic post count of a mere 2,324 posts? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
longers made the mistake of anticipating spontanious gelling of like minds...:rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the lines of spontaneous combustion or perhaps the chaos theory.

Noodley

Give longers his due, the past few weekends have been very good for banter. :rolleyes: It just needs to click" rather than be "forced"...

Noodley

Actually longers, it's all your fault. All further threads tonight will be ruined as eveyone will think it is "forced"...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Actually longers, it's all your fault. All further threads tonight will be ruined as eveyone will think it is "forced"...:rolleyes:

Ok then, I'm going to take the dog for a walk, lets see if it gets any better, I'll be gone about 1/2 hour. No forcing please.

Noodley

longers said:
Ok then, I'm going to take the dog for a walk, lets see if it gets any better, I'll be gone about 1/2 hour. No forcing please.

OK, I'll go and start a "taking the dog for a walk" thread...actually if it was not so forced it might have been a good thread. :rolleyes:

We could have explored why/what/when/sober/drunk/dead bodies found/etc...

..but now you have ruined it :biggrin:

Abitrary

longers said:

hehehehe, i love it when you talk dirty

Noodley

Ok, I have an idea. Longers is out for a walk with his dog, so when he comes back we all hide behind the sofa....he'll never work it out.

Top Bottom