Kinesis Pro 6 £550 (Sold)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
This isn't the best time to be selling a bike, but I am thinking of putting this on Yorkshire Cycle Sales on Facebook, if anyone is interested before I do this let me know, 519611
J

Kinesis Pro 6
55.5mm Frame
Wheels, Stans Grail No Tubes ,Rear Hub Hope Pro 4 28 DB SS spokes with 11-32 10 speed Shimano Cassette,
Front Vincinitech Hub, 28 DB SS spokes, Specialized Roubaix 32mm Tyres set up Tubeless on both wheels.
Shimano 105 Chainset 170 cranks, 46/34 chainrings
Front Deraileur, Shimano 105
Rear Deraileur, Shimano 105 Medium Cage
Shifters/Brake levers, Shimano 105 10 speed
Brakes TRP Spyre Brakes, 180 front 160 rear
Cannondale C4 Stem 100mm
Planet X Strada Compact Handlebar 44cm
Carbon seatpost
Madison Flux Saddle, (same as Charge Spoon)
SKS longboard mudguards
Used as Winter/Wet weather, bike, I don't do cold and wet anymore so its not getting used, its will also make a good commuter,
it has rack mounts, and without guards a good gravel bike.
KINESIS CROSSLIGHT PRO6 V2 FRAMESET
Designed for cyclocross, but equipped to cover most anything, the Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V2 Frameset is a solid core for almost any bike you could possibly conceive of. Robust, tough, and offering a huge degree of versatility, this frameset takes performance seriously whilst assuring you of a long-lasting and reasonably priced choice for assaulting the worst and roughest racing conditions out there.

Making use of Kinesis' Kinesium aluminium tubing, this bike retains a solid, lightweight and stiff central construction. A geometry designed to help you cover more uneven terrains with enhanced traction, the core of this frameset caters ideally to people looking for a rough and tough build that's sure to see out all your riding demands. Equipped with flat mount disc brake standards, this frameset is sure to offer supreme stopping power in all conditions, offering you the edge when battling the elements on the cyclocross course.

Making use of a 500-gram full carbon monocoque fork to provide a rigid, stiff and on-demand steering experience, this frame retains a better feel on your ride or race. A tapered head tube keeping that feel in tune, this is a top option for the rider looking for a more comprehensive ride on the road.

Eyelets for mudguards and mounts for racks, this frameset is easily converted into a safe and reliable commuter for daily riding, or perhaps a tourer for the ambitious rider looking to take their riding fully loaded. Clearance for 40mm tyres and compatible with Di2 electronic shifting platforms, this cross frameset is ready to tackle anything you can throw at it.

Race ready Kinesium tubing with Crossbow top tube
Tapered head tube and custom CXD full carbon post mount eyeletted disc fork
Internal Di2 and brake cable routing
Mudguard eyelets, bottle and rack mounts as standard
Flat mount rear to 160mm with post mount adapter included
Clearance for 40mm tyres
500g gram carbon fibre monocoque disc fork 519520

Last edited:

largeruk

Über Member
Hi

Can I ask what your dimensions are - height, arm length, inside length measurements etc? Also, what's the standover height ie. middle of top tube vertically to the ground?

Many thanks.

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
Hi

Can I ask what your dimensions are - height, arm length, inside length measurements etc? Also, what's the standover height ie. middle of top tube vertically to the ground?

Many thanks.
Hi @largeruk
I am 178 cm tall
Under armpit to fingertip 730mm
Inside leg in stocking feet crotch to floor 835mm
Stand over height 805mm
The top tube is horizontal, I ride spd MTB pedals with cleats.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom