Kirk Precision Road Frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hockinsk

I'm after a 1988/89 Kirk Precision road frame like below. Usually they are in white with blue or red graphics and only in one size. Condition not important, but must not be broken or missing anything.

kirks_008b.jpg

Sandra6

Veteran
Sorry to ressurect a very very old thread, but I had a play with a kirk maverick today. Like this, but built for off-road. Unfortunately it was condemned, but it was interesting.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sorry to ressurect a very very old thread, but I had a play with a kirk maverick today. Like this, but built for off-road. Unfortunately it was condemned, but it was interesting.

Interesting, you say! Dellzeqq of this parish has a Precision. He might even consider selling it!

Chris-H

Über Member
I do like bikes you don't see many of, so in that regard I probably would too, but I just wondered why they went to the trouble really.
I really dont know either,were they ever a big seller?

DTD

Veteran
My friend has a K-P road bike – he got it off eBay because it's unusual and interesting, though he does sometimes wishes it wasn't because if we ever go on a sportive 101 people collar him.

Gary P

Über Member
These were known for a fairly high and dramatic failure rate with no notice I understand. The magnesium is prone to stress fracture then breakage. That's why they went bust!

Top Bottom