Kirstie!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Cathryn said:
Ginger champagne cocktails!!

Brilliant....hic

Off to have another:biggrin:

Recipe(?) please !

longers

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
Recipe(?) please !

Here you go Elmer ->
From Kirstie: All you do is grate a load of raw ginger into a cocktail shaker, and mash it with a pestle so that the juice comes out. Then pour a shot of chilled vodka over the ginger per person. Give it a shake, and strain it out into the glasses. Then top it up with champagne...mmmmmm

It does sound good and when I have a good enough excuse I'm going to try it.

From Kirstie: All you do is grate a load of raw ginger into a cocktail shaker, and mash it with a pestle so that the juice comes out. Then pour a shot of chilled vodka over the ginger per person. Give it a shake, and strain it out into the glasses. Then top it up with champagne...mmmmmm

I read that as "Pour a shot of Vodka over the ginger person"

I thought the rest of the evening would be ineteresting!

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Cunobelin said:
I read that as "Pour a shot of Vodka over the ginger person"

I thought the rest of the evening would be ineteresting!
There is no such thing as a ginger person, coppertop, yes, ginge, no.

SamNichols

As Christmas is coming, here is my excellent cocktail recipe (it's a hot cocktail): get some nice apple juice, pressed stuff... mull it (you can get one of those mulling kits from places like Whittards, or you can use an orange with cloves stuck in it and some cinnamon sticks). Pour the apple juice into a mug, and top with a shot of whisky (cheap stuff is fine, don't want to waste the malt). Get mildly tipsy off the fumes and drink until you fall over. Good drink for a small christmas party.

Top Bottom