KMX Flag got nicked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew1971

Veteran
Hi All
I am a little bit annoyed 3 school kids walked by as iam sat on my KMX and nicked my flag still got the pole then i got up it's gone.So if you in northallerton watch your flags. Nice to know they show no regard to someones's life.
Ba###rd's
Andrew

busa5504

Speak with Barry at KMX he sort you one out cheap, he such a good guy always looks after me, sorry for your loss

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm still surprised mine has no disappeared when I leave it to go shopping
stoke park woods.jpg

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Funny enough, I've got a kmx flag for sale today, I'll do it for a tenner posted.

Can't say where I got it from, but you can trust me, I'm a teacher :whistle:

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
In fact, rather than taking the piss like I have above, I have two girls in my tutor group doing a level textiles and fashion (I am actually a teacher). If you don't buy another flag and can give me approx dimensions and a design etc... I'll have a chat and see if they can make you a new replacement flag on a special project. @Andrew1971 you might have to take photos of it in use for their portfolios though!

There is a fantastic company called "Raindrop Kites"

Chat to Helen and she wil make individual flags to your design and size (and advise you when you are too ambitious)

The Celtic Pennants are my design (blue for the Gekkos and red for the Kett) as is the Dragon on my old Trice

Well worth the money for the personalised design

Top Bottom