Knees

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I recall a time once when on a chainy ride and some older bloke told another younger lad to 'stop bobbing' and put all his energy into the pedalling instead...i immediately thought 'well, if he can get the power out whats the prob.' yet i seen his ideaology.

OP
OP
walker

walker

yenrod said:
I recall a time once when on a chainy ride and some older bloke told another younger lad to 'stop bobbing' and put all his energy into the pedalling instead...i immediately thought 'well, if he can get the power out whats the prob.' yet i seen his ideaology.

pretty much the same as runners who swing their arms to much. Its just a waste of energy.

Blue

Legendary Member
Twenty Inch said:
By the way, you dropped an apostrophe.

Yeah, I noticed that after typing the post, however, I didn't bother to correct the error as I knew some anally retentive grammar policeman would enjoy the job of pointing it out :tongue:

Dave5N

Über Member
walker said:
Pah, Anyone that over takes me normally has to run a red to do it. then I just catch up to them and give em a kick to the side of the road. how dare they? ;)

You been promoted to a third cat now then? :ohmy:

buggi

Bird Saviour
someone once told me i ride with my knees in. it made me paranoid for ages after! i was concentrating more on what my knees were doing that the road ahead.

in the end i decided i was just a natural time trialler :cry:

Top Bottom