Knog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Very good for being seen - can't see without street lights with the Frogs only, mind.
The silicone on my first set lasted about a year, because I was constantly moving them to another bike.
Guess if you leave them in place the silicone won't rip, it's like a rubber band.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
What do you want them for?

Theyre a good minmal/backup light but not bright enough to light up the ground at all, and the new "strobe" ones are 2-3 times brighter than the old knog frogs. Ive got a pair of the old ones on my helmet at the moment and theyre decent enough for that, but i dont think id use them on their own. Theyre also very small so if you get them the same colour as your frame you can probably get away with leaving them on it 24/7.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've had a Knog Toad, and despite their appearance, and water seals, they don't like the slightest hint of moisture.

Take a look at the Decathlon V100 USB lights (not the dinky V100) - £9.99 or two for £14.99 - very bright and rechargeable.

These are BACK-UP lights though

Spiky Simon

Regular
I have a knog beetle. It was bright and convenient for my pub bike - not bright enough to work on unlit roads, but good enough to be seen in town. But now after owning it for probably about 10 months it seems to be in the habit ofrapidly draining batteries all of a sudden - like it's drawing power when switched off, so am getting a different light.

OP
OP
monkeylc

monkeylc

Über Member
cheers for the info people :thumbsup:
fossyant,cant find the lights under what you put down i tried copy and paste on google but not coming up with the usb rechargeable things?

OP
OP
monkeylc

monkeylc

Über Member
only want something for being seen,I'm on main roads at night so just something small and flashy :smile:

Top Bottom