Koga Miyata?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Merci Beucoup - there was no rush - glad you enjoyed the journal -look forward to additions to yours

Crankarm said:
I'm currently enjoying your journal as well. You are in Germany at the moment :biggrin:.
I am glad you are enjoying it and are recovering from your incident -Germany - Up or across? - I have finished the narrative to home - Just adding a few thoughts of chairman psmiffy section by section

Crankarm

Guru
psmiffy said:
I am glad you are enjoying it and are recovering from your incident -Germany - Up or across? - I have finished the narrative to home - Just adding a few thoughts of chairman psmiffy section by section

I must confess I have not read it for about a week - 10 days as I have been busy, but I left you in Germany at Gartower See to Alte Garde page 95. I had read that far in a couple of evenings. I'm very tempted by the Velo Verts down the west coast of France and the route up from Lake Garda in Northern Italy into Austria which looks stunning and sooooooo traffic free. I worked for 2 years in Northern Italy based in Verona and know the area and up into Austria quite well but sadly not this cycle route. Yeah CGOAB is a tonic for my recent incidents, that there is a whole world to cycle outside the UK that might be more tolerant.

Top Bottom