kohl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
;) I know the news has been out a while, but it saddens me that Kohl took drugs, I thought he was one of the most exciting new riders, and it makes me angry that he took drugs in a way, because I was constantly looking out for him in this year's tour, but sadly he wont be the last.

Not Chancellor Helmut Kohl then ;)

Skip Madness

I always liked him, too. But I was immediately suspicious when he started hanging up at the top for as long as he did. As I said in another thread:
me said:
I found his situation very similar to that of Emanuele Sella. Both were aggressive riders who would usually put in a strong showing on one mountain stage but would never hang in with the big GC riders over the course of the race, and would usually try to pick up mountain points Virenque-style in long breaks on medium mountain stages. Then this year they both turned into GC contenders overnight.

LLB

Kovu said:
Yeah didn't you know. Kohl eyeliner pencil makes you go quicker when you race?

Shave legs = check
Wear lycra = check
Apply Kohl eyeliner = check

1 out of 3, I'm glad I don't take it all too seriously :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
Kovu, it's always disappointing when a rider you like and follow gets caught cheating with drugs but the up side is that he has been found out, so you can now find another to follow and not continue to be "led up the garden path'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLB

yorkshiregoth said:
which one Linford?

The eyeliner of course :blush:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Kovu, it's always disappointing when a rider you like and follow gets caught cheating with drugs but the up side is that he has been found out, so you can now find another to follow and not continue to be "led up the garden path'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye that is true. Bring on next year's awful tour de france, tour de armstrong or whatever the feck they wanna call it these days.

yenrod

Kovu said:
:biggrin: I know the news has been out a while, but it saddens me that Kohl took drugs, I thought he was one of the most exciting new riders, and it makes me angry that he took drugs in a way, because I was constantly looking out for him in this year's tour, but sadly he wont be the last.

He was exciting because he a chemical rider ! - B. Wiggins words for drugged up cyclists!

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Dave5N said:
Six wins and a Green Jersey for Cav?

Bring it on!!

Oh yes that shall make it exciting!! :evil: Will he finish this year? Meh dont matter too much if he doesnt, still excellant.

Silly, Stupid Kohl.

yello

Dave5N said:
Six wins and a Green Jersey for Cav?

I'd love to see it but I think it's too soon for him. I'll be happy with wins and for him to finish. I think he'll have his time but not in 2009. Please quote me if I'm wrong and I'll eat my virtual hat. :evil:

Top Bottom