kona Sutra...anyone seen one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mooster

HI everyone, new to this forum and already after help...

I'm thinking of retiring my old Raleigh Randonneur and I like the look of the new Kona Sutra. However, I've yet to see one in the flesh. How happy are bike shops to order you in a bike to have a look at, or do they only do this if your definatley going to buy the bike?

Alternatively, does anyone know a shop in the north west that has one in stock?

Cheers
Rob

Try Cycle Store

Cycle Centre
36 - 40 West Road
Congleton
Cheshire
CW12 4ES
United Kingdom

Kona Sutra at Cycle Store

I like the Sutra and it got a great review in MBUK magazine

Simon

Mickle has got it wrong.....

The Kona Sutra is still being and still will be in the shops for some time he was thinking of the Kona kapu how he could of got that mixed up I dont know.

Have a look on the Kona web site for all the dealers where you are and phone them to see.

mickle said:
They don't make them any more, if you want one and can find one buy it, Kona's sub contractor has had to cease manufacture due to production problems.

Arse. I was fed misinformation by a previously reliable source. The Sutra is alive and well, it's the Kapu which will soon be extinct. Sorry.

OP
OP
M

Mooster

Cheers for the replies.

I've been phoning round the stores on the Kona website, no where yet has one in the shop. I was told by one that Kona don't have any, but are expecting a delivery sometime in May.

there is just 2 52cm's in stock as of the time of this post last night there was 7 52's and 2 60's. but there is just some of each size coming in so order now.

Top Bottom