KP Cheese Footballs. Where do you stand?

KP Cheese F

• KP Cheese Footballs are a major contributor to my mental and/or physical wellbeing.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I feel generally positive about KP Cheese Footballs but could easily live without them

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I have no strong opinion on KP Cheese Footballs

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I do not particularly like KP Cheese Footballs. but I tolerate their presence

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • KP Cheese footballs elicit a strong negative feelings. I fear/detest/object to them

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Maybe you await Cheese Football season with growing anticipation and excitement. Possibly they are more important to you than personal relationships or religion. Maybe you are allergic to them, or have a terrible phobia of them. Perhaps they cause you physical distress or outbursts of uncontrollable anger, or you have political or philosophical objections to them. Or maybe you have never heard of them or you have no strong opinion.

Please give examples. Perhaps you think they taste of sick? Perhaps your addiction to them caused the breakdown of all work and family relationships and left you destitute? We long to know.

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
Never heard of them,mind you i bet they have never heard of me either.

Big fan of Cheese Football Season here - though if you empty the foil bag's contents into the cardboard tube, it only fills it about half-way, if that. The campaign for full Cheese Football Tubs starts now!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

steverob

Guru

KP Cheese Footballs. Where do you stand?

Well definitely not on top of them, cause you'll crush them and turn them to dust and they're a real pig to get out of the carpet. In terms of eating them, I'm not a huge fan, but they're usually put in a bowl at most Christmas party buffets and I'll end up eating a few probably.

Big fan of Cheese Football Season here - though if you empty the foil bag's contents into the cardboard tube, it only fills it about half-way, if that. The campaign for full Cheese Football Tubs starts now!
Oooh, don't get me started on Christmas tubes of sweets! For some reason Smarties and Jelly Tots they manage to fill to, or close to the top, but all the other varieties, by the time you've opened the bag inside, most of them only just manage to half fill the tube, with the worst culprits not even getting to one third full - looking at you Rolos and Maltesers.

Top Bottom