La Vuelta 2016 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He'll probably go and win it now! :whistle:

I have let my Eurosport subscription lapse until next year's Spring Classics, on the basis that ITV4 and the BBC cover most of the cycling that I want to watch until then. I went to ITV4 in the listings just now to set up 'series recording' for the Vuelta and found that the 7 pm slot is taken up by 'World Series of Darts' ... I thought for a horrible moment that they were not going to cover the race this year. Fear not - coverage is at 10 pm tomorrow but subsequently reverts to the usual 7 pm time.

You can just about hear the huge sigh of relief from the GC contenders

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Fear not - coverage is at 10 pm tomorrow but subsequently reverts to the usual 7 pm time.
TMN to me. :smile: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tells-us-what-cycling-is-coming-up-on-tv.119943/post-4416896

I may watch a few key Vuelta stages live on Eurosport, simply by turning the antenna from 28°E to 19° and watching in German. Once installed, it's a lot less faff than trying to get online streams and works out cheaper than paying £5/month - I think I paid about £200 fifteen or more years ago, although I did buy a £70 HD recorder upgrade this year. The Vuelta used to be the difficult grand tour, only broadcast on TVE Internacional and very low-quality (digital encoding of heatwave atmospheric effects made for really bad viewing), but it's been on Eurosport for the last few years.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
TT bikes on a cross country course? Interesting. :crazy:

Top Bottom