La Vuelta 2016 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Tv coverage from 11am today

Out today, highlights again for me. Shame as it's likely to be a real fireworks stage, or ought to be - all too often fireworks turn out to be damp squibs.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I'm at a wedding all day, but I'll try and watch the five hours or so (maybe) late this evening.

Should be a cracking day, with both teams/captains knowing exactly what they HAVE to do.

Well, all teams, really, since you'd hope Tinkoff & Orica would want a say in things as well. Given the lumpy stage and large-ish time gaps to close, leaving it to the last minute might not be enough. Seems to be agreed the roads are quite well known - will that deter attacks or play into teams' hands?

Well I'm going to buy some eggs and bacon whilst we're on the subject.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
More distractions: a sudden silence. Either my computer or all the live streams have decided that it's not exciting enough. I'll listen to / watch the paracycling instead and wait for the highlights. Enjoy the heart-in-the-mouth cycling that will now be heading your way from Spain. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm on an interim TV bit in my daily chores but, in all honesty, buying a loaf of bread pretty much covers domesticity today.

Top Bottom