La Vuelta 2016 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Wow! what a climb that was!

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Here we go with the highlights. Not quite the same as watching live.

I've come across a problem today. How to watch & discuss the highlights without reading all the spoilers those who've been on Eurosport, ProCycling Live etc. during the day have posted. The solution seems to be don't discuss or post from a much earlier page :rolleyes:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've come across a problem today. How to watch & discuss the highlights without reading all the spoilers those who've been on Eurosport, ProCycling Live etc. during the day have posted. The solution seems to be don't discuss or post from a much earlier page :rolleyes:
I've ignored today's posts but took a chance on yours since you quoted me. I'm going to open the thread when the highlights show begins and hope I can read any posts in conjunction with the action onscreen. It worked yesterday as nobody had posted anything!

For a moment then I thought that Quintana was back on form but seemingly not.
I don't think such a climb suits Quintana or a few others, so I wouldn't read too much into it yet.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I've ignored today's posts but took a chance on yours since you quoted me. I'm going to open the thread when the highlights show begins and hope I can read any posts in conjunction with the action onscreen. It worked yesterday as nobody had posted anything!

I was too worried about inadvertently seeing the result to risk looking.

Top Bottom