La Vuelta a Espana 22/8 - 13/9 2015 (here be spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JMAG

Über Member
Both are cheating nobbers. I would rather see an honest race with fewer "star" riders. Similarly, I would rather watch an honest football match without divers and cheats even if means fewer players on the pitch.

The only way to stop people cheating is to come down hard in them so they might think twice about doing it next time.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Dumoulin in trouble, Astana have a couple of men up the road and Aru is with Landa 15 seconds infront of Dumoulin....

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
To be fair, did they have any that could get up the road and even if they did, how much would they really have been able to help him?
I didn't think they had anyone who could get up the road either.

sleaver

Veteran
Although Dumoulin is full of disappointment at the moment, taking into account what he has done over the past three weeks with a team that was not built to support him, hopefully he can see something to be proud of when (if ever) that disappointment wears off.

beastie

Guru
I didn't think they had anyone who could get up the road either.
When the initial break is the size of today's then of course they should have tried it at least. As to if it would have done any good...I dunno. A few Kms of hard towing on the flat would have maybe closed the gap and got Tom to the final climb with Aru.

Astana played it perfectly today.

Top Bottom