La Vuelta SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is Remy reading this forum on his Wahoo?
Yeah, but he hates kids^_^

Yeah, but he hates kids^_^
here he is in a rare photo out of his cycling kit

1604678417804.png

Eziemnaik

Über Member
I remember one TDF when Bodnar was in the escape for 150km to be caught 700m from the finish line...
He managed to win the TT few stages forward

rich p

ridiculous old lush

I heard that live. He's off his feckking nut

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Strong headwinds forecast for the climb tommorow.Its going to make it even harder to break Jumbo...I'm going for a Carthy stage,do or die.Hopefully they'll all go for it.Might aswell at least give it a go.Roglic looks so strong it's going to take something special to beat him.

Roscoe

Veteran
Is Roglic really that strong or is it the benefit of having a strong team?

Nobody has really worked to isolate his team either in the Tour or this Vuelta.

Today needs a massive effort to take the win away from Rog. EF and the Grenadiers need to work together if either of them want the win. Never going to happen though!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Is Roglic really that strong or is it the benefit of having a strong team?

Nobody has really worked to isolate his team either in the Tour or this Vuelta.

Today needs a massive effort to take the win away from Rog. EF and the Grenadiers need to work together if either of them want the win. Never going to happen though!
Yes I think he really is that strong ! Guess it helps to have Kuss who looks pretty unbreakable also.Ineos did a lot of work yesterday for not much gain.Hopefully it will show for some today in the legs.Shame it's forecast a strong headwinds on the climb.But as a last stage so to speak and so close for a podium spot should be good.I don't think Ineos,EF have given up yet.I can see a fight on for Carthy and EF.
EF and Sunweb have been class teams this year for me.Been a good season however it ends.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's all very well saying that the others should isolate Roglic but if he has the strongest team it doesn't work. And he's looking strongbenough all round to cope alone unless it's very steep.
Hope there are a few attempts nevertheless

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It's all very well saying that the others should isolate Roglic but if he has the strongest team it doesn't work. And he's looking strongbenough all round to cope alone unless it's very steep.
Hope there are a few attempts nevertheless
As seen yesterday with Ineos doing a hell of a lot of work and gifting bonus seconds to Roglic.
It's going to have to come with a lot of attacks today ?

Top Bottom