Ladies cycle - used just once!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ladies Claud Butler Odyssey (photo attached).
Purchased approx 18 months ago. My wife cycled home.......and that was it......been in the garage ever since. (In Warrington)
It's 15 1/2" to 16" frame (again see photo for details)...she is 5' 2" and the seat is raised just 2".
21 gears. Ally frame. Carrier etc. as photo. Please note-the photo is of the latest model-mine doesn't have suspension forks.
New price is around £300.......I will accept £175 collected.
If interested the I will take/send photos of actual bike.......thanks.
If you wish to phone me it's 07970 959312 (trust I'm allowed to add number??)

Attachments

• Legend-W[1].jpg
    Legend-W[1].jpg
    35 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Purchased approx 18 months ago. My wife cycled home.......and that was it......been in the garage ever since. (In Warrington)
It's 15 1/2" to 16" frame (again see photo for details)...she is 5' 2" and the seat is raised just 2".
21 gears. Ally frame. Carrier etc. as photo. Please note-the photo is of the latest model-mine doesn't have suspension forks.

I see this has had lots of viewing (68 to date) but no offers...........anyone got any thoughts as to why ? It is (for all intents a brand new cycle) at 1/2 price so would have thought this a good deal but am open to comments?
Thanks

Mozzy

Dave, I guess it is down to two things really. Someone wanting a cycle for a lady, and at that size; plus Warrington and surrounding area. Sorry that was three. Seems a bargain if it all matches up with what a person may be after.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member

NOW WITHDRAWN.
I was offered less but wont accept lower than advertised.
Thanks

Top Bottom