Ladies Rasseneick bike & Kids MTB for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

It's a quality ladies bike 'around town' , one of those with a lower crossbar (facilitates ladylike mounting :eek: )and a basket on the front to put the bagguettes etc. It was bought new on the German island of Fohr about 7 years ago and has never been used since :blush: . It has a rear rack fitted on board lock and dynamo lights. It has good tyres and the frame is a dark metallic cherry red color. Comfy ladies selle gel saddle and chain guard to protect the dinner dress :tongue: . Upright handlebars. This is the kind of bike you'll need to buy tulips in Amsterdam with! I can get more details for anybody who might be interested and I could send over a photo as well. It's in Essex. I'd be looking to get iro £450 ono

I also have a kids mtb for sale, as new...

again never used (so much for the families good intentions :laugh: ). It's not a name brand and I had some better tyres put on it than the ones it came with. Would probably suit 7-12 year old kid. It's in good nick...no rust or anything. Again I can send a picture and any more info if anybody is interested. I'd take £50 for it. It's in essex.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Now, the cheap one I'm looking for is for a friend of the missus, but I want to get the missus a nice bike to replace the last one I bought her which got nicked (locked to itself, outside house, on street, overnight.... women..........)

Now, do I love her as much as £450?

It sounds great, and we could go riding properly..........

dammit.

put a pic up, would like to see it!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Click the thumnail to get a bigger pic.

It has a bell, a dynamo for the lights, a basket, rear reflectors and a selle gel ladies saddle. Tyres are touring tyres:

My wife informs me it is older than I thought though...more like 7 years old, although it's not been used much at all. I am open to an offer.:ohmy:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

that is the 'on board' lock. It isn't something we've added it came with the bike as part of the origional spec. In fact the whole bike is as per the origional spec

zimzum42

Legendary Member
If you don't mind my asking, how do you come to the figure of £450?

It seems to be very expensive for that bike, especially considering the age.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I havent seen a bike of this make in the uk...the figure is loosely based on what we bought it for allowing for it's age...but let me know what you feel is a fair price and we can talk .

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Sorry, I'm not going to be able to offer anything even approaching what you might want for it, just can't afford it right now, and don't want to anger you with offering something too low, so I'll have to leave it. cheers anyhow!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

no problem:smile:

Top Bottom