Ladies Selle SMP TRK saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I am looking for another saddle as I can't ride on my current one for much more than 20-25 miles before it really hurts me.
I've read good things about the Ladies Selle SMP TRK saddle and want to try it.
Has anyone got one laying about that they aren't using (pref black) and want to sell?

My butt thanks you in advance!
Laura

ayceejay

Guru
template_sample.jpg I think they sell quite reasonably at Chain Reaction Wiggle etc. but mostly in lellow

ayceejay

Guru
Buying a new saddle because you don't like the one you have based on what other people say is good can be very expensive, one of my local shops offers SMP saddles on trial which is something you may want to look into. The other thing to consider, of course is shorts well padded shorts and a hard saddle may work.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Buying a new saddle because you don't like the one you have based on what other people say is good can be very expensive, one of my local shops offers SMP saddles on trial which is something you may want to look into. The other thing to consider, of course is shorts well padded shorts and a hard saddle may work.
I actually like my current saddle, it is a good make but I can't ride over 20-25 miles on it as it hurts too much.
I have done a lot of research and know that not all saddles suit all people.
I have decent padded shorts. I don't know of any local shops to me that offer a saddle on trial, hence me wanting to get one a bit cheaper.

U

User6179

They hold there price quite well , I tried one and didn't get on with it so sold it on ebay and I made a slight profit :smile:

Top Bottom