Ladies Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I’ve been wearing my bib shorts until the weather got colder and was looking at shelling out £50-£80 for some bib tights when I was in Primark buying some socks and hit on the idea of spending only £4 on a pair of ladies thick black tights and wearing them under my bib shorts. No –one at work has made any comments yet!.
Following on from the thread about blokes sitting down to wee, I wondered how many male cyclists out there go ‘girl’ in the tights dept?^_^. It’s a damn sight cheaper option than some over-priced men’s bib tights that are no more than a bit of lycra with a padded bum.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I’ve been wearing my bib shorts until the weather got colder and was looking at shelling out £50-£80 for some bib tights when I was in Primark buying some socks and hit on the idea of spending only £4 on a pair of ladies thick black tights and wearing them under my bib shorts. No –one at work has made any comments yet!.
Following on from the thread about blokes sitting down to wee, I wondered how many male cyclists out there go ‘girl’ in the tights dept?^_^. It’s a damn sight cheaper option than some over-priced men’s bib tights that are no more than a bit of lycra with a padded bum.
I used to do that for years. It's when I changed to Fishnets one Spring it all went wrong....

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
No my pic or legs but it's a classy look, and probably effective

_20161128_085940.JPG

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It’s a damn sight cheaper option than some over-priced men’s bib tights that are no more than a bit of lycra with a padded bum.
The expensive bits seem to be "bib" and "padded". Running or skiing thermal trousers/leggings are £10 full price or less in sales, plus most don't have the stupid feet or seams where they'll rub while moving... merino's more expensive.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
You may be surprised at how many builders wear women's Tights in the winter..
You've obviously done the definite study :ohmy:
:giggle:

Top Bottom