1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lance Armstrong on a BMX

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking, Trials and BMX' started by Abitrary, 21 Sep 2007.

1. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

The receptionist at work today made a quip about me being Lance Armstrong when I was parking my bike. I said... *yawn*.

She then told me that he's a mate of George Bush and that they go mountain biking together and that I could probably beat the both of them on a decent racing bike.

I was unsure about this, and stopped off by this goober in marketing who's a fitness nut and well into his cycling.

He reckons that Lance Armstrong, could take anything up to and including category 3 riders, on a BMX.

Is this right? Are there any stats about this?

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

aye he probably could. Nae problems.

3. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Is that right, what Noodley said, there?

4. Noodley

Noodley Guest

aye, well I said it so it must be true.

5. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Ok, can someone with a sporting and / or scientific background offer some thing a bit more prolific?

6. Noodley

Noodley Guest

so don't you think I am "sporting" and/or "scientific"?

and I think you mean "specific" not "prolific"

7. Frazer

Frazer New Member

Lance could win on a BMX even if he was just half a man.....oh wait....

8. stevenb

stevenb New Member

He probably could climb faster on a BMX...but untlimately would lose out big time decending.:biggrin:

9. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I'm sporty but I very successfully failed ALL my science CSEs, but whatever Noodley says is gospel!
    There, Arbitrary, satisfied? :biggrin:

10. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

BMX is all sprinting, so without any basis on science or fact, Lance would be rubbish

11. racingaway

racingaway New Member

You say that but I bet he wouldnt be too shady!! I bet he would be top 10 at a national!!