Lance Armstrong?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John the Monkey said:
That's what guts me about it - it makes you cynical, and unwilling to believe in people that DO just have a good day. I enjoyed Ricco's attack. I liked Schumacher's breakaway - and that gets snatched away with the realisation that it wasn't guts, or bloody mindedness that spurred them on, it was chemicals.
I've said it before, I still can't help but admire Landis on Morzine. Drugs won't make a donkey into a race horse and they don't give you guts, courage or tactical nous. But that's not the point and we have to keep reminding ourselves that these people are cheats.

Chuffy said:
I've said it before, I still can't help but admire Landis on Morzine. Drugs won't make a donkey into a race horse and they don't give you guts, courage or tactical nous. But that's not the point and we have to keep reminding ourselves that these people are cheats.

Actually I need to write to Mr.Landis. I was in the midst of France at the time of his attack on Morzine with no access to telly or 'owt. My only method of news was to use my PDA to connect to the tour website via my phone and follow the newsflashes - the bill for that day came to £40 :biggrin:

Top Bottom