Lands end to John O'Groats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Thanks for this Jonny. Its a great write up with great photos and loads of useful information.

Jannie and I are thinking about it for next year but it will be a slow bimble over 3 or 4 weeks as we get distracted easily.

You have created a lovely memory for yourself. Whats next in the pipeline because it sounds like you have caught the bug?

Which camera were you using?
Sorry Steve, only just seen this.

I was properly bitten and went on to ride London to Brussels and then London to Paris this year. Both blogs are in this section.

At the end of the summer I brought my old MTB out of retirement, filled her with panniers and did a two day trip to Andover, I'm really keen to extend this semi-unsupported riding style some place further away now.

All the photos were shot, edited and uploaded...on the hoof...from my wonderful nokia lumia 925.

itchybeard

Well done to you. A sense of accomplishment, there nothing quite like the feeling of this.
You went past my area of North Lancashire and South Cumbria, a beautiful area and Morecambe Bay is so much nicer than it sounds...!
Pictures are fantastical done and edited.

Gert Lush

Just had a read of this. I really enjoyed your writing style and those pictures are amazing. It makes me happy that I views such as those can be seen in Britain!

Thank you very much for a lovely read :smile:

Stinboy

Über Member
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thank you!

What a massive achievement - you've inspired me to do the same.

Just need to plant a few seeds to get clearance from the missus :smile:

Top Bottom