Large* lusso short sleeved top

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
* it says large on the label but I found it too small and I normally take a large in Altura stuff.

The design is also cunningly designed by the Manchester wizards to highlight any gut at all you might have.

Full length zip.

I obtained it for free from a nice person on here. I PMed to tell them it was too small and offering to return it but never got a reply, so here it is for you folks.

All washed of course and I would say that it is essentially as new.

Free.

Can be collected in south London or may just be possible with a bit of arrangement to meet in central London.

Otherwise just pay the postage. Let's say £3. Postage money by paypal friends and family.

Pic - please note that it's a bit longer than the pic shows - my lazy photography has left the bottom hanging down away from the tabcamera.

Attachments

• lussotop.jpg
    lussotop.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 11

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Blue hills - I obviously never saw your email shame it doesnt fit you hopefully someone else could make use of it.

I don't think its just the Manchester wizards that highlight the gut - happens to me on most of my cycle clothing!

* it says large on the label but I found it too small and I normally take a large in Altura stuff.

The design is also cunningly designed by the Manchester wizards to highlight any gut at all you might have.

Full length zip.

I obtained it for free from a nice person on here. I PMed to tell them it was too small and offering to return it but never got a reply, so here it is for you folks.

All washed of course and I would say that it is essentially as new.

Free.

Can be collected in south London or may just be possible with a bit of arrangement to meet in central London.

Otherwise just pay the postage. Let's say £3. Postage money by paypal friends and family.

Pic - please note that it's a bit longer than the pic shows - my lazy photography has left the bottom hanging down away from the tabcamera.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Hi Steve

I take it you don't want it back.

Forgot to add a maybe measurement.

I make it about 52cm from underarm to underarm.

Sizing is a bit on the small size for large it's fair to say.

I have a Lusso light waterproof in large and that's fine.

But not this.

Last edited:

Steve T

Veteran
No I gave it away cos I'd bought a few jerseys for summer over winter - best time IMHO - I hope gets some use because as you say I'd hardly worn it . I'm more of a medium but like things a bit looser so as not to draw attention to my expanding waistline probably.

Top Bottom