Last day of work ... first day of stinking cold ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
same here. but I caught mine from the wife.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Here are my festive tips for avoiding colds or overcoming early signs of infection:

Wash your hands as soon as you enter the house and before doing anything else.
Don't rub your eyes or pick your nose, especially when out in public.
The moment you feel that soreness at the back of the nose, start gargling with Corsodyl, which is a miracle cure for all kinds of infections, bacterial and viral.
Take zinc tablets.
If you feel feverish get in a bath and increase the temperature slowly until you can't stand any more then sweat for twenty minutes. Or have a sauna.
Be positive; you catch around ten colds a year and only a couple develop into full-blown infections.

subaqua

What’s the point
Here are my festive tips for avoiding colds or overcoming early signs of infection:

Wash your hands as soon as you enter the house and before doing anything else.
Don't rub your eyes or pick your nose, especially when out in public.
The moment you feel that soreness at the back of the nose, start gargling with Corsodyl, which is a miracle cure for all kinds of infections, bacterial and viral.
Take zinc tablets.
If you feel feverish get in a bath and increase the temperature slowly until you can't stand any more then sweat for twenty minutes. Or have a sauna.
Be positive; you catch around ten colds a year and only a couple develop into full-blown infections.

Pah Neat TCP here.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Got my annual Christmas stinker of a cold a week or so ago and can't shift it. I'm planning to batter it with strong lager later today so will report back my research findings. :cheers:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
same here. but I caught mine from the wife.
Well that's some Christmas gift ....

Top Bottom