Last night an airzound saved my life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
From a broken heart , liver , legs etc :smile:

Well i like to think so.

On the way home i was in primary approaching some bollards when they guy behind who is really close peeps his horn, i just blast him back !!

He suddenly slows and has to wait till i have gone past the squeeze point and then pulls up with his window down only to get another blast as he try`s to give me some mouth .

Some times a commute can be fun ^_^

Then you run out of air.

Ben M

Sounds pretty funny to me!

[cynic]
Blowing a horn basically in someone's face could have resulted in you getting forced off the road/ a smack.
[/cynic]

rosscbrown

There is no scientific evidence for global warming airzound saving lives.

I joke, I joke. I could have done with an airzound last night . Once again I find myself in just outside a supermarket car park. The car in front had already tried to kill me at the traffic lights just before. Anyway, the driver approaches the entrance of the supermarket - without checking mirrors (well, not that I could see) or signalling turns a sharp left into the carpark. I'm following fairly closely behind (also aiming for the supermarket). I'm shacking my head like this driver has just committed war crimes. The suddenly, half way through the turn the driver hits the breaks - drops speed from about 25mph to 5mph and turns on the left indicator then pulls away into the carpark. WTF was with the random breaking (nothing in front or to the sides of the car) and as for the turn signals - better late than ever (not really).

I'm sure an airzound would have been useful - it was getting late so too dark to pull along side and give the driver the "evil eyes" - I need another weapon to communicate my displeasure!

Or the plastic mounting snaps :sad:

Bit like a modern helmet then?

Sounds pretty funny to me!

[cynic]
Blowing a horn basically in someone's face could have resulted in you getting forced off the road/ a smack.
[/cynic]

THe "Funky Motorist" response is almost as funny as the "Funky Pedestrian"

Top Bottom