Last night of Glasto or last night of Proms?

Lets have a poll of some of the current bands out there.

• Arcade Fire

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Arctic monkeys

• Maximo Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Editors

• Fratellis

• Twang

• Razorlight

• Kaiser chiefs

• White stripes

• Foo fighters

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The only one of those bands I've heard of (although not heard) is Arctic Monkeys, so it's the proms for me

the Foos are the only band that interests me on the list. then again, the Proms wouldn't really interest me either.

L

purpleR

Guru
Those bands (with the exception of the White Stripes) all seem so similar and over produced to me. You see them advertised on tv and for sale in the supermarket. Where's the rebellion in that???

I must be getting old. I'll be yelling "is that a man or a woman!" at the beat combos on top of the pops next ;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i've yet to hear anything this decade that does not sound like something else. even the best bands today just sound like the bands that influenced the bands that influenced them (if you follow). and it was better 1st time around, because at least then it was original, not just music by numbers.

col

Legendary Member
I couldnt tell you what the bands in the list sing,but i have a broad liking,mostly 60's 70's and 80's stuff,i no doubt will have heard something from the list and liked it probably,but im crap for remembering names ect.

Top Bottom