Last of the Summer Wine...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Rubbish....

A standard 1 litre bottle would be better, less likely to open that second bottle (which you have to finish 'cause wine goes off within a couple of hours of opening, doesn't it?) when there's two of you and .75l isn't quite enough.

Keith Oates

Janner
Dave Davenport said:
A standard 1 litre bottle would be better, less likely to open that second bottle (which you have to finish 'cause wine goes off within a couple of hours of opening, doesn't it?) when there's two of you and .75l isn't quite enough.

When there's two of you .75l is only half enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
Why on earth they can't just leave those of us who like a drink alone to enjoy it at whatever level keeps us happy, I don't know. What business is it of anyone else's if I'm pissed out of my head every night in the privacy of my own home?

well....

...you're lucky this is cake stop ;)

yenrod

Obviously a brit idea ;)

Melvil

Hmmm. A bit daft.

It's the national mentality that determines drunkenness. In France, beer costs less than bottled water, wine is all around, but you don't see everyone off their tits all the time.

Dave5N

Über Member
Melvil said:
Hmmm. A bit daft.

It's the national mentality that determines drunkenness. In France, beer costs less than bottled water, wine is all around, but you don't see everyone off their tits all the time.

You don't here either. Only if you look for it. They have different newspapers.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Melvil said:
In France, beer costs less than bottled water

so it should be. one of them is an over-packaged luxury:biggrin:

Rhythm Thief said:
Why on earth they can't just leave those of us who like a drink alone to enjoy it at whatever level keeps us happy, I don't know.

dead right. and would sir like some roll-ups too?;)

miserable, interfering, busy bodies

Top Bottom