Last Supper.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Anything with well cooked brown rice. That should delay the execution for at least a week.

col

Legendary Member
A big grill up,with the works,sausage bacon egg toms mushrooms black pud,potatoe thingy,cant remember what they are called,beans fried bread,toast ,oh did i mention sausages?
And strawberry cheesecake to finish too.

Fish n' chips - big, fat chips, and loads of batter on the fish.

Washed down with a large, ice cold, thick chocolate milk-shake (the kind where you're really eating soft ice cream and it doesn't want to travel up the straw without an effort, and it numbs your tonsils on the way down).

Well - if it's my last supper, I'm going to have all the stuff I can't have any more and haven't tasted for donkeys years ever since I caught up with healthy/ier eating!

:becool:

Melvil

A small shot of whisky, to get me going....

Then a full roast, with really thick and juicy gravy, succulent medium-rare beef, yorkshires, roast tattie, side dishes of veg, the works.

(A full bodied red to drink during the roast)

Then, for a totally cheap dessert which may ruin what has gone before, a Sara Lee triple chocolate gateau or whatever their called these days.

Mmmmmmm

Abitrary

Funnily enough, there was an article in the mirror a couple of years about this, and 99 per cent of people have McDonalds or Burger king

Abitrary

Not if you have everything on the sub. And all the sauces. And have it warmed and toasted. And salt and pepper. And you eat in.

I always feel guilty when I ask them to do too much of that stuff for me

In an incongrous way to the way that I refuse to say 'fillaay of fish' in McDonalds.

Or 'Cheese and bacon turnover' at the petrol station... I just say 'give me a bacon and cheese thing' and point

frog

As executions are usually in the morning I thought the condemned man 'ate a hearty breakfast' was the rule. Or are you planning to have that as well :ohmy:

Makes it a bit tougher for the hang man. He needs to know your height and weight to get the drop right :tongue:

domtyler

Über Member
col said:
A big grill up,with the works,sausage bacon egg toms mushrooms black pud,potatoe thingy,cant remember what they are called,beans fried bread,toast ,oh did i mention sausages?
And strawberry cheesecake to finish too.

You can't have all that col, think of your poor heart with all that cholesterol and saturated fat!! :tongue: No doubt you'll be sneaking some Cadbury's chocolate into that meal too!!

Top Bottom