Latest Arrival Dave Quinn Pics now added

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@biggs682 - i like the Peugeot on you FB page - is it for sale?
@Kies if you mean the pale bluey green one then no afraid not

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
managed to start cleaning up a more period GB stem and set of matching bars for this today , hopefully will get the wheels back 2moro after being given a once over by C.E Adkins

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
been in the garage since 6 am refitting this up ie wheels have been serviced , new chain and a slightly less racy rear block along with new brake cables and blocks all round .

Got rid of that nasty stem and replaced it with a period GB one , also removed the " Turbo " gel saddle and replaced it with a "Bernard Hinault " "Turbo" saddle that has been waiting for the right bike to come along .

The more I see of it the more I like it
well Mr Smith its 7.27 am and i have just come back from doing a 1.5 round the housing estate test ride and guess what its wicked ^_^:bicycle:

dq.jpg

Last edited:

Owd Fella

I was told recently by someone who knows the DQ shop well that a lot of his steel frames were supplied by Mike Kowal.

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
....................i have just come back from doing a 1.5 round the housing estate test ride and guess what its wicked

hi...just seen this...nice

it needs a chrome light bracket on the RH fork
with one of those Every-Ready lamps.........^_^

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
have been using this for last couple of weeks to commute on and finally after swapping rear blocks a few times , i can honestly say its a great bike that would make an ideal l'eroica bike

Top Bottom