Launch that plane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

2.355m.

Yes, that IS correct - 2.355m. :biggrin:
After 5 attempts I got it over the line once.

OP
OP
abchandler

abchandler

SPOILER - CHEAT

There's two cheats I know of - one to get you to 114, and one that actually never ends.

To get to about 114, pick up the plane and drag it to the top left of the screen. Release the mouse and move AROUND THE OUTSIDE of the game window to the right hand side. Put the mouse back on to the game window somewhere in the shaded area above the skirting board. It thinks that you have moved the distance in one time unit and launches it at great speed. You'll need to experiment to find out exactly where to re-introduce the mouse to get the best results. And I do mean 'need' as those of you already addicted to this game will know!!

The second cheat then involves zooming in on the metre scoreboard which confuses the 'plane has landed' check, and it seems to keep on ticking up.

OP
OP
abchandler

abchandler

User76 said:
As described above.

Click on the plane and move it to the top left of the pane. When you then move the mouse out of the pane, you can unclick it. Move it around the pane to about 1/3 up the right hand side, just above the skirting board, then move it back into the picture. This release the plane and away it goes!!! You may have to practice once or twice to get the exact place, but about a cm above the skirting board is a pretty good place to start. Enjoy.

I'm glad I made it subtle but readable with a bit of effort to protect those that weren't quite ready for the cheat yet
:biggrin:;)

Top Bottom