Le Grand Départ 2019.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was looking at the potential of travelling to Brussels last night; will give you a shout if I decide to go :okay:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hmmm.....if I can get the leave.....
@StuAff - depending on funds and no-deal travel issues I was wondering about either riding somehow or sharing the driving with a friend of mine who’s just bought a particularly dodgy-looking campervan. The plans are very fluid ATM but diverting via Pompey to pick you up would be no problem I’m sure.

@BalkanExpress if you’re serious about an open house then I’m more than interested. Stu will vouch for me won’t your Stu? Stu?! Stu??!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
@StuAff - depending on funds and no-deal travel issues I was wondering about either riding somehow or sharing the driving with a friend of mine who’s just bought a particularly dodgy-looking campervan. The plans are very fluid ATM but diverting via Pompey to pick you up would be no problem I’m sure.

@BalkanExpress if you’re serious about an open house then I’m more than interested. Stu will vouch for me won’t your Stu? Stu?! Stu??!!!
Wonder how big the house is? :whistle:

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
It's been a bit quiet on the Grand Depart front as I nearly had to spend that weekend in Poznan :wacko: However, crisis averted:okay:.

I live on the route for the team time trial and so it is open house on the Sunday afternoon, a new (to me) BBQ has been purchased:hungry: and there will be drinks:cheers:. PM me if you are in town for the weekend and want to come along.^_^

Adam4868

Guru
It's been a bit quiet on the Grand Depart front as I ne
arly had to spend that weekend in Poznan :wacko: However, crisis averted:okay:.

I live on the route for the team time trial and so it is open house on the Sunday afternoon, a new (to me) BBQ has been purchased:hungry: and there will be drinks:cheers:. PM me if you are in town for the weekend and want to come along.^_^
Generous offer and I'm tempted ! Unfortunately work and family hols are not going.to let me.Enjoy it hope the weather's good !

It's been a bit quiet on the Grand Depart front as I nearly had to spend that weekend in Poznan :wacko: However, crisis averted:okay:.

Malheureusement, I shall not even be on the same continent. Otherwise a very, very kind offer, thank you. I do not enjoy watching time trial on tv; watching live would an entirely different kettle of bidons. Exciting! Have a wonderful day.

Top Bottom