Le Grand Départ 2019.

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by BalkanExpress, 1 Aug 2018.

1. BalkanExpress

BalkanExpress Veteran

Now that the Tour is over, it’s time to look forward to next year:smile:

The team time trial (stage 2) is passing my front door, weather permitting there will be a BBQ and beers and an open invitation to CCers who are over for the weekend. :cheers:

smutchin, oldfatfool, StuAff and 7 others like this.
  2. I was looking at the potential of travelling to Brussels last night; will give you a shout if I decide to go :okay:

BalkanExpress likes this.
  3. GuyBoden

GuyBoden Fat, old bloke, on an old bike, pedalling slowly.

Chris Boardman has left ITV4 TdF.
    I enjoyed his technical contributions and humour.

smutchin, Mrs M and BrumJim like this.
  4. Mort

Mort Guest

Last time the TdF was in Belgoland it passed through my town. I was in Canada. :sad:

5. StuAff

StuAff Silencing his legs regularly

Hmmm.....if I can get the leave.....

Bollo likes this.
  6. Bollo

Bollo Chaaaaaa!

@StuAff - depending on funds and no-deal travel issues I was wondering about either riding somehow or sharing the driving with a friend of mine who’s just bought a particularly dodgy-looking campervan. The plans are very fluid ATM but diverting via Pompey to pick you up would be no problem I’m sure.

@BalkanExpress if you’re serious about an open house then I’m more than interested. Stu will vouch for me won’t your Stu? Stu?! Stu??!!!

Crackle, rich p and StuAff like this.
  7. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Wonder how big the house is? :whistle:

8. OP
    OP
    BalkanExpress

BalkanExpress Veteran

The spare room is already reserved for @Specialeyes, Mrs Eyes and the Eyelets, but I am happy to feed and water people on the Sunday,

I am assuming that @StuAff has his usual emergency accommodation sorted.:B). only joking Stu. Just mind the tram tracks.

StuAff likes this.
  9. Specialeyes

Specialeyes Über Member

Woohoo! :cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice