Le Tour Stage 7 - **Spoiler**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve B

Select group of 10 or so riders to stick together at the head of the peleton, Bertie to jump from that near the finish but not enough to be decisive overall. Its day one of the big hills - if I was Bertie I wouldnt be counting on the Astana boys to protect his yellow jersey from here to Paris. Much as I am sure he would love to stuff Lance, I think tactics will win the day and he will keep his powder mostly dry for when a big effort can be decisive.

Outside chance for Sastre as he is so far back - he may be allowed to run and take the stage but not by much so that he doesnt become a GC contender again.

biking_fox

Guru
I can't see Cav holding onto green jersey today

Why not? Both he and Thor will be peleton / straggler finishers. Neither will gain any points, but nobody else can gain enough to come close.

The breaks already at 13min+ ! How much do they need to make it stick on the mountain finish?

I am Spartacus

Über Member
This Eurosport player.. whats with automatic renewal every 30 days..? who wants a company dibbling into your credit card whenever they want to...? I have heard that it is almost impossible to stop these types of payments.... true..?

I am Spartacus

Über Member
hmmm well.. holding back at the mo... p2p4u was working ok yesterday... trying to find a French feed.. surely the French show the racing from the 'off' ??

Skip Madness

I am Spartacus said:
surely the French show the racing from the 'off' ??
Not in my experience - France 2 usually has a programme in the morning (Ville Départ) which has guests and interviews, then around 1300-1400 there is usually a more detailed preview and analysis with Gérard Holz, and the live coverage usually begins between 1400 and 1500.

I am Spartacus

Über Member
They've heard there is pasties at the feed station

yello

Skip Madness said:
Not in my experience - France 2 usually has a programme in the morning (Ville Départ) which has guests and interviews, then around 1300-1400 there is usually a more detailed preview and analysis with Gérard Holz, and the live coverage usually begins between 1400 and 1500.

That's about right. Live coverage started nearly an hour ago. There's also the excellent l'apres tour, a kind of highlights package.

yello

Garmin showing strong at the front too

but they've had to stop because of crowds on the route!

but quickly away again

Top Bottom