Leeds Cycle Commuting Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

owlclawjones

Hi, I hope posting this here is ok:

I am conducting a survey as part of my Masters research dissertation at Leeds University.

The survey is designed to gather detailed cycle commuting information in order to determine the factors that affect the route choice of commuters in Leeds and how these may be related to the factors that motivate or deter them from commuting by bicycle.

Hopefully it will also add to the current pool of knowledge in the subject area and go a small way to helping in the design of improved cycling infrastructure in the future.

The survey contains 31 questions and takes no longer than 15 minutes. All data collected will be held anonymously and securely and no personal data is retained. You can withdraw from the survey at any time by closing the window.

All respondents who complete the survey and leave email contact details on the final question will be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win one of two prizes:

£20 Evans Cycles gift card, £20 M&S voucher.

Ideally I hope to get a response from at least 50 people, but the more I get the more useful the results will be. Feel free to pass the link on to anyone you know who is commuting by bike in Leeds. The survey will close on 16/04/14. Thank you for helping.

If you experience any problems or require further information please contact Malcolm Smith at: cn10m3sleeds.ac.uk.

Please follow the prompts on each page to navigate through the survey.

If you are happy to participate in the survey please click the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CycleCommutingInLeeds

OP
OP
O

owlclawjones

The email address should be cn10m3s@leeds.ac.uk

Top Bottom