Leeds to Scarborough? Resurrecting a classic.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Anyone fancy resurrecting this classic late summer ride? Used to be a blinder till COVID intervened and spoiled all the fun.

A "mostly flat" 85m(ish) ride from the centre of Leeds, skirting York, calling at Malton and ending with fish and chips in Scarborough. Overnight shenanigans for them that fancies it.

Initial thinking is around weekend of 2/9...

I'm happy to organise if there's any interest ... Unless of course @nickyboy wants to resume his incomparable leadership.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We were talking about that on the Garforth ride at the weekend!

I would do what I did last time and ride with y'all as far as Malton. After the cafe I would turn and head back. I did that with @colly, who might do it again?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Anyone fancy resurrecting this classic late summer ride? Used to be a blinder till COVID intervened and spoiled all the fun.

A "mostly flat" 85m(ish) ride from the centre of Leeds, skirting York, calling at Malton and ending with fish and chips in Scarborough. Overnight shenanigans for them that fancies it.

Initial thinking is around weekend of 2/9...

I'm happy to organise if there's any interest ... Unless of course @nickyboy wants to resume his incomparable leadership.

You go for it @Kestevan .

Top Bottom