Leg/Arm Warmers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Very good. Very useful.

A very good price, two pairs for fifteen squid!

*goes to find bank card*

Noodley

Leg and arm warmers are excellent bits of kit. As you say good for wearing instead of LS tops and Longs. And even better if doing a long ride when it's cold in the early morning and late evening - put them on for the start and end, but take them off for the warmer daytime (he says hoping for warmer daytime weather)

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I have aset of white lycra spesh arm warmers, I love 'em...no pint in having along sleeve jersey anymore...I jus thave short sleeved ones and use these arm warmers as required, much more flexible. They also double up as under tights lower leg warmwers in th eice and snow when I'm wearing my merinao wool and base layer which have long sleeve.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
damn! You could have had mine. I think legwarmers are dreadful. My dear lady wife gives them to me because she thinks I'm old and frail, and they sit in the wardrobe...

Tynan

Veteran
really?

the few times I've seen them they looked a bit pikey/bag lady

gavintc

Guru
Essential part of a cyclists wardrobe. They allow you to cycle in short sleeved tops in spring and autumn. I am already out of long bibs and into leg warmers - much cooler and more comfy.

Tynan

Veteran
still in longs me, and a LS top

perfectly comfy, I suspect my 45m/1h commute is too short to worry about changes of body temperature

Alves

I have the meraklon arm warmers, they pretty good but do shrink although they can be stretched back to sort of pre-wash size.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I use arm warmers a lot, they're really good, because you can roll them down/remove them and put them in a jersey pocket once you've warmed up.

Pearl Izumi's seamless ones are very good, as were the Cyclechat ones (excellent grippers on the upper arm bit of the latter). The Prendas meraklon ones are good for the price.

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Hehe You can't beat trying on new clothes

You have to laugh prancing around in leg warmers and your boxer shorts !

Missus was not amused !

gavintc

Guru
Downward said:
Hehe You can't beat trying on new clothes

You have to laugh prancing around in leg warmers and your boxer shorts !

Missus was not amused !

Remove the boxers and you have a weird look. My wife thinks it is hilarious.

Top Bottom