Leicester Castle Classic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Thanks for the heads up I went and watched this the other year might nip down and see some of it again.

lyn1

Über Member
Chris Lawless is going to be a big star
Hopefully, but it's how he does in the UCI .1 and above races that offer a better guide than domestic non UCI races. As the lead sprinter in probably the strongest domestic third division team, it's no surprise he is beating up a load of Conti riders in UK crits and non UCI road races, particularly given the crit emphasis of the UK scene. He's young and has some decent (but not outstanding) results in races with some WT and PC teams present, so on the right track.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Hopefully, but it's how he does in the UCI .1 and above races that offer a better guide than domestic non UCI races. As the lead sprinter in probably the strongest domestic third division team, it's no surprise he is beating up a load of Conti riders in UK crits and non UCI road races, particularly given the crit emphasis of the UK scene. He's young and has some decent (but not outstanding) results in races with some WT and PC teams present, so on the right track.
13th in the RideLondon Classic and 9th in the National Championships are not too shabby

lyn1

Über Member
13th in the RideLondon Classic and 9th in the National Championships are not too shabby

True, but those results are not uncommon for u 23 riders, which is why I suggested they were decent rather than outstanding.

Top Bottom